JellyPages.com

Thursday, 24 January 2013

I AM TRYING TO REVISE!!!!!

Hi All.

Pleaaaase play with me!
This is my dog Monty.  He is not amused at my unwilligness to play with him and he is fed up with my note taking.  However I'm trying to revise and this sort of behaviour is just not on! I have to say that my children however are trying not to bother me. My youngest just made her own lunch because of my revision. Awww I thought, what a wonderful child she is thinking of her mam and the stress I am feeling. That was until I saw the devastation that was left in my kitchen!!!!

Oh well, it's tidy now so its back to the new Code of Practice and historical contexts of Special Educational Needs. Come to think of it, I wish somebody would write one for my needs. ;)

Speak soon :-)

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment