JellyPages.com

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

S.O.S.

Hi All.

What can I say about the week that I have had?

I've sat my exams.  They were both quite tough and I remembered a lot more after them!  I suppose that happens to a lot of students, and I like to think that I'm not the only one.  To be honest I think that I did OK, as I did fill both hours with writing, so all I have to do is wait for the results.

This sums it all up!!

On the up side though I passed my very first assignment here at Swansea Met.  I managed to get 70% so I am delighted with that result.  I can only hope (and pray) that I continue with this standard. 
 
I do enjoy a written assignment.  I can read and note take in my own time, but exams, uch y fi! However I understand that as a student I have to provide evidence on what I have learnt, so I appreciate the exam process.
 
We are now in semester 2, and I can't believe that in 4 months I would have completed my first year in university.  Old Father Time is whizzing past me in his Ferrari and I am loving trying to keep up with him.
 
Our next projects are a quantitative data analyses, which I am not looking forward in tackling, (I am completely out of my comfort zone with that), and a presentation on Multiple Intelligences.  Those should keep me busy for a couple of months!
 
I had better get on with it then.  But procrastination is a bug bear of mine ;)
 
Speak Soon :-)
 
Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment