JellyPages.com

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Girls from the White Stuff.


Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Hi All!

Well, it's yet another snow day here in 'arctic' Swansea.  My children have had another day off school, and yes, my hair is falling out with the stress of it all!

With Piaget, Vygotsky and Inclusion revision, my children needing their mother for essentials like food and warmth, and my dog constantly barking for attention I feel a little out of control to say the least.


Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
I Look a bit like this!!!!
I have mentioned before that I'm not very good with exams, and with two coming up next week I have started panic mode.  I've researched exam stress techniques and most of them say that you should be prepared and organised!  I have to say that this may be the case for a 19 year old with a mum to make her tea and iron her uniform, but not for a mother of two argumentative hormonal daughters!

I do believe that 'Calms' and 'Rescue Remedy' will be on my grocery shop list on Saturday along with an abundance of Wii games and chocolate to keep my brood quiet.

Maybe, when I've cracked the learning and had my 'lightbulb' moment I should write an exam stress book.  I think I will call it 'The mature students guide for survival!' I do believe I may have found a gap in the market. ;)

Pressure is NOT something I strive on, and I so want to prove to myself that I can get a degree and be the best that I can be.  My children deserve a professional mummy that is a role model for their own learning. So, I suppose I had better return to my notes, and at least try and be a little organised. 

Wish me luck bloggers, I'm going in........

Speak Soon :-)

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment