
Hi All.
We had our first exam marks back yesterday. I have to admit, I thought I had failed it, but I passed, so I'm relieved to say the least. However it did have me thinking of how long it has been for me since I was involved in a school like setting and how rusty I am with my grammar. I'm sure that with all the reading and assignments that we are going to do that it will become easier.
As I have told you before I am a facebook addict. Last night (coincidental I feel), a friend posted a cartoon from a blog page called blog.grammarly.com which I found very amusing, so curiosity took over and I had a look. It is brilliant. For me, grammar and spelling is proving quite difficult and the cartoons on this blog made me smile, but also helped me learn. I'd love you to take a look.
Speak soon :-)
Caroline
PS: I've had to edit this twice because of my spelling. :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment