Hi All.
Haven't been on here for a while but I've had a great excuse. After making the same New Years resolution for near enough 25 years, I've actually gone and done it. I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST! I'm very excited about my new found independence, even though I drove like an idiot on the test!( I pulled off in neutral!!) I am still in shock to be honest with you. I am especially looking forward to travelling to university and having the freedom to do things with my daughters when I'm not studying.
I was a nervous wreck during the test and it made me reflect on my previous unsuccessful learning experiences. I have an irrational fear of exams and failure, and tend to let my nerves take over my personality. This was also the case in my first exam of my degree experience at Swansea Met. I doubted myself as my nerves took over. I have two exams due in January and I am already nervous. But I am going to look into relaxation techniques and how to believe in myself more, so hopefully I will succeed rather than fail. After all, I can now drive!!
Speak soon
:-)
Caroline
Thursday, 20 December 2012
A Lot of Nerves
Labels:
excuse,
independance,
Learning,
nervous,
Project,
resolution,
techniques,
university
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment